- Sandra Ankobiah is on vacation in Mexico after she travelled to the United States of America
- The famous Ghanaian lawyer has been serving her fans with stunning vacation photos and videos from her trips
- YEN.com.gh has compiled five visuals that highlight her sense of fashion, flawless looks and more
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana!
The famous Ghanaian lawyer, Sandra Ankobiah, has splashed her hard-earned money on her lavish vacation lifestyle in the US and Mexico.
The businesswoman has inspired and given a new meaning to the word ''slaycation''.
After taking a long break from touring popular tourist destinations around the world due to the raging coronavirus pandemic, the accomplished entrepreneur has shared videos and photos showing how much fun she's having on her trips after restrictions were eased.
Sandra Ankobiah is in Cabo San Lucas resort in Mexico with her sister, @sai.sanko, and the duo are having incredible fun in the luxurious resort.
YEN.com.gh has compiled five photos and videos of Sandra Ankobiah and her sister slaying in Mexico.
1. Sandra Ankobiah stuns in beautiful flowing African dress.
2. Sandra Ankobiah rocks white swimsuit.
3. The Ghanaian lawyer, Sandra Ankobiah, filmed cruising along the Cabo coast.
4. Sandra Ankobiah and her sister, @sai.sanko, going on camel riding.
5. Sandra Ankobiah having incredible fun riding a camel.
In other news, YEN.com.gh previously reported that the odds of Ghanaian media personality Nana Aba Anamoah, and the co-founder of now-collapsed UT Bank, Kofi Amoabeng, getting back together as lovers, is improbable.
The ship has sailed, and the duo, especially Nana Aba Anamoah, appears to have no soft spot for her former lover.
Nana Aba Anamoah and Kofi Amoabeng are rarely seen in public together, but when they just did, the former did her best to ignore the latter.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.