- The Golden Movie Awards Africa 2020 came off on Saturday at the Fantasy Dome, Trade Fair in Accra
- The event saw hardworking filmmakers being honoured for their contributions to the African movie industry
- YEN.com.gh features some videos showing what the top celebrities wore to grace the event
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana!
The 2020 edition of the Golden Movie Awards Africa came off on Saturday, December 19, 2020, at the Fantasy Dome, Trade Fair in Accra.
The star-studded event hosted filmmakers from Ghana and other African countries.
This year’s edition was hosted by the notable Ghanaian actress and media personality Joselyn Dumas and comedian Derick Kobina Bonney, famously known as DKB.
Prominent faces like veteran actress Akofa Edjeani Asiedu, Kalsoume Sinare, Martha Ankomah, Beverly Afaglo, Salma Mumin, Van Vicker, Adjetey Anang and other known names, including Afia Schwarzenegger, Richard Brown (Zara Man), Rosemond Brown (Akuapem Poloo), graced the event with their presence.
YEN.com.gh features some visuals of what the top celebrities wore to grace the event.
1. The veteran Ghanaian actress, Akofa Edjeani Asiedu stuns in her African attire on the red carpet.
2. Actress Haillie Sumney rocks a glittering sea-blue gown.
3. The ever-beautiful actress, Salma Mumin and Stephanie Karikari in their stunning outfits at the 2020 Golden Movie Awards Africa.
4. Moesha Boduong flaunts her curves in her gorgeous dress.
5. Actress and media personality, Joselyn Dumas and comic actor Derick Kobina Bonney, famously known as DKB, host the Golden Movie Awards Africa 2020.
The minor was captured in a video ignoring her younger brother as he was pushing a suitcase from their family house after she asked him to move out.
The video of Jidula expressing her utmost displeasure with Janam has been posted on her Instagram handle with nearly 74 thousand followers.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.