At a night to honour filmmakers at the 2020 Golden Movie Awards Africa, Ghana's bright and biggest movie stars who graced the event displayed their verve and flair for fashion.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana!
As earlier reported, the star-studded event came off on Saturday, December 19, at the Fantasy Dome, Trade Fair in Accra.
The event presented another opportunity for some of the country's biggest celebrities to sport their most stunning looks.
From high fashion to innovative new looks, veteran actress Akofa Edjeani Asiedu, Kalsoume Sinare, Martha Ankomah, Beverly Afaglo, Salma Mumin, Van Vicker, Adjetey Anang, and other known names, graced the event with their eye-popping outfits.
The 2020 Golden Movie Awards Africa was hosted by actress Joselyn Dumas and comedian DKB, who similarly displayed elegance and style with their fashion sense.
YEN.com.gh has compiled ten photos of what some of the bright and biggest stars wore to the event.
1. Host of the GMAA 2020, actress Joselyn Dumas unsurprisingly stuns in her dress styled with colourful brooches.
2. Veteran actress, Akofa Edjeani Asiedu and actor Fiifi Coleman looking amazingly chic.
3. The Ghanaian actor Van Vicker in a perfect African outfit.
4. The ever-beautiful actress Vicky Zugah stuns in a red-themed dress.
5. Multi-talented actor, Adjetey Anang shows his love for African attires.
6. Newscaster Angela Bamford stuns in a glittering-encrusted gown.
7. Actress Salma Mumin and actor Elikem show off their high sense of fashion at the 2020 GMAA.
8. The celebrated TV presenter, Mzgee and singer Iona rock beautiful dresses.
9. Actress Rosemond Brown aka Akuapem Poloo poses to capture a moment in her red-themed flowing gown.
10. Actress Victoria Lebenee flaunts her flawless dark skin in a glittering long dress.
In other YEN.com.gh news, the budding Ghanaian singer, Iona Reine, has posed alongside comic actor and media personality Afia Schwarzenegger in a heartwarming photo.
Iona Reine and Afia Schwar met at the just-ended 2020 Golden Movie Awards Africa, which came off on Saturday, December 19, 2020, at the Fantasy Dome, Trade Fair in Accra.
The singer's harmless photo and a subsequent video with Afia Schwar come after her thriving relationship with veteran musician Mzbel became cold.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.