Ghana's celebrity fashionistas came out to play on Instagram and impressed a lot of fans and observers with their "on-point" fashion sense.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Even though this year coupled with the coronavirus pandemic limited the number of outings that would cause them to slay, they did their best to look beautiful for the gram.
Raking in thousands of likes on the social media platform, YEN.com.gh brings you 7 of the best dressed celebrities who killed on Instagram this year.
1. Nana Akua Addo has continued to prove why she remains he queen of fashon. Her outfits always turn the heads of many fashion lovers.
2. Whether in African prints or already made dresses, Berla dazzles and rocks it well.
4. She hardly posts photos of herself on social media fully dressed. But when she does, she definitely makes a big statement.
4. Yvonne Nelson has wowed Ghanaians with so many beautiful picture it was hard to choose.
This one right here, is one of the most beauitiful pictures she ahs shared in 2020.
4. Nisirine Naa Ashorkor Mensah Doku is beautiful and she makes it to YEN's well dressed female celebs in 2020.
5. Serwaa Amihere definitely had to make the list. Her style is just classic.
6. The award winning Yvonne Okoro is one of YEN.com.gh's picks for the well dressed celebs.
7. Just as she dresses so well, she wears her smile perfectly well.
In a related news, multiple award-winning Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, has managed to win the hearts of many Ghanaian not just with her acting talent but her matchless beauty as well.
Apart from being a very in-demand actress, Yvonne Nelson has come to be known as a super-mom to the lovely Ryn Roberts.
Many people knew the actress just by her many movies but it was just until recently that she took a little detour off the screens that her photos have caught attention.
It goes without saying that Yvonne Nelson is one of the most loved female celebs in Ghana and rightly so, she is the most followed Ghanaian female star on Instagram.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome.
Get interactive via our Facebook page.