Once again, award-winning rapper Sarkodie has held his end of year concert dubbed the Rapperholic Concert.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
The Rapperholic Concert has become one of the biggest music events in the country since it started.
The 2020 edition did not disappoint as it brought together an array of stars performing under one roof.
Even though prices for the concert were deemed to be on the high, the venue, Accra International Conference Centre Dome, was filled to capacity.
Videos from the concert sighted by YEN.com.gh show the audience was thrilled to the maximum with performances from Sarkodie and others who came to perform.
YEN.com.gh brings readers some of the best moments from Sarkodie's concert.
1. Sarkodie's first appearance on stage:
2. Sarkodie performs with Mr Drew and Krymi:
3. Sarkodie on stage with King Promise:
4. A group of beautiful ladies singing along during Sarkodie's performance of Saara:
5. Sista Afia and Sarkodie delivered a top performance together:
6. Some whining and grinding moments at the concert:
7. More fun moments for the audience:
8. Joey B appeared like a ninja when he joined Sarkodie on stage to perform:
9. It was a whole new vibe when Kumerica's Kweku Flick mounted the stage:
10. Akwaboah on the stage:
11. Fameye also passed through with a performance:
12. Kwesi Arthur performing on stage:
13. The jams part was just lit:
14. It was a fully packed auditorium:
15. And it was all concluded with the famous Happy Day song featuring Kuami Eugene:
In other news, YEN.com.gh earlier reported that Nana Ama McBrown had dropped a beautiful family photo on social media.
The photo which is different from what is on this list showed the actress posing with Baby Maxin and other children in her house.
McBrown's photo which was also to wish Ghanaians a Merry Christmas got her fans wowed.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page