- Actress Nana Ama McBrown has held a Christmas celebration with 'kayayes' at the Konkomba Market in Accra
- McBrown shared loads of items for the 'kayayes' and their children during the celebration
- The actress' celebration with the 'kayayes' was held on Saturday, December 26, 2020, which happens to be Boxing Day
PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Star actress Nana Ama McBrown has brought smiles to the faces of head porters at the Konkomba Market in Accra.
This follows the actress' decision to celebrate Christmas with the head porters who are known in local parlance as 'kayaye.'
Billionaires club: Beautiful video drops Despite & rich friends storm 1st birthday party of Sammy Kuffour's son in a Rolls Royce convoy
McBrown, her husband Maxwell Mensah, and her team stormed the Konkomba Market on Saturday, December 26, 2020.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
Their aim was to celebrate Christmas with the 'kayayes' and bless them with some gifts for the festivities.
Videos from McBrown's celebration with the 'kayayes' show the actress giving many items including food (bags of rice), soft drinks, baby diapers, detergents, biscuits, among others.
YEN.com.gh brings some of the videos from the party with kayayes.
1. McBrown addressing the 'kayayes' the before the sharing of items:
2. McBrown and her husband, Maxwell, having a word at the celebration:
3. McBrown explaining the sharing of items to the 'kayayes':
4. The sharing of items begins:
5. Some photos from the celebration:
Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh earlier reported that Nana Ama McBrown had dropped a beautiful family photo on social media.
The photo which is different from what is on this list showed the actress posing with Baby Maxin and other children in her house.
McBrown's photo which was also to wish Ghanaians a Merry Christmas got her fans wowed.
Apart from McBrown, Nana Aba Anamoah, Kafui Danku, Moesha Boduong, Akuapem Poloo, Beverly Afaglo, and Afia Schwarzenegger, have released some beautiful photos for Christmas.
Others include Serwaa Amihere, Empress Gifty, Dumelo's wife Gifty, Joselyn Dumas, Tracey Boakye, Mzbel, Eno Barony, Joe Mettle, and many more.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page
New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!