- Former captain of the Black Stars, Asamoah Gyan, has turned a motivational speaker
- He has spoken at length in a video about living good life, church matter, and others
- Asamoah Gyan also said some people accuse him of going in for juju for his career but these same people beg him in his DM to give them juju
- The footballer called that hypocrisy and said that is not the way to live life
- Gyan also said it does not make sense for people to give their money to pastors while they are impoverished
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Asamoah Gyan has spoken at length about life in general and the hypocrisy of some people who claim to go to church.
In a 30-min video shared on Instagram, Gyan said some people go to church just to be seen as Christians but that do not essentially reflect in their lifestyle.
He also said some people that accuse him of going in for juju for his career come to beg him in secret to help them with the same juju to prosper.
Gyan called this hypocrisy saying that if you accuse him in public of using juju, you should not come to him for help.
He added that there are some people who go to church to spend the little they have and in the end, they keep sinking into poverty.
Some, he said, give their money to pastors to buy luxurious cars while they trek to church and even have no food to eat.
He stated, however, that it is good for people to go to church and listen to good morals from wise pastors, not just anything or anyone.
He also said people should not be deceived that they are sowing seed for God when the pastors ask them because nobody can give God money.
“If the pastor says he wants to buy a car, if he says it plainly, then it means he is honest and you can help him,” Gyan advised.
Some people have reacted to his video with praises.
Pam, for instance, thanked Gyan for the motivational words:
pam.elayeboah: “Thank You for your motivational words.”
Abena also loved Gyan’s positive energy:
abena6395: “Love your positive energy.”
Nnamani said Gyan’s words are only for the wise:
nnamani_5: “Words for only d wise ones bless u bro.”
Ben prayed for God’s blessings for Gyan:
apostleben2: “God bless you more baby jet.”
Enjoy reading our stories?
Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
"Carlos Ahenkorah chewed and swallowed 2 ballot papers" - Asiedu Nketia| #Yencomgh