Ghanaian actress, Kafui Danku’s daughter, Baby Lorde, keeps growing bigger, taller, cuter, and more adorable as the days go by.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
In some new photos shared on her Instagram page, Lorde is all-grown and full of so much swag that is uncommon with children of her age.
YEN.com.gh brings you five adorable photos and videos of Baby Lorde that show how adorable and fast she is growing.
1. Big girl Lorde's train experience:
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
2. Big girl studying with a laptop computer:
3. Learning photography at an early age of five:
4. The bubbly Lorde in a good mood all day long:
5. Baby Lorde spends some time with actress Nana Ama McBrown and daughter Baby Maxin:
6. Lorde, like any other kid, loves ice cream:
7. The smart Lorde hangs out at a Lake in Ontario:
8. The adorable Baby Lorde in her good mood:
9. Adorable Lorde went banking with mom:
10. A heartwarming smile to make anyone forget her worries:
Baby Lorde's social media activities
YEN.com.gh earlier published a report of Baby Lorde learning photography at age 4.
She was born in 2016 to her white father, Kojo Pitcher, and she brought untold joy to her parents because Kafui Danku had suffered many miscarriages before she came.
Baby Lorde's Instagram page has been verified, and she is also an ambassador for some brands.
She was also featured in an earlier report by YEN.com.gh about daughters of popular celebrities, including Shatta Wale’s daughter, Stonebwoy’s daughter, and others.