Love is a great feeling that every person yearns and longs for, and it becomes more special when the love is from family. Being born into a family full of love and joy is a great thing, but what happens when parents cannot get a child of their own. This is where adoption comes in, a process that is emotionally draining and complicated. However, when successful, a family is created, and that is all that matters. These adoption quotes will share a glimpse of what it feels like to adopt or be adopted.
Families are created in different ways, and if you do not become part of one through birth, you can always become part of one through adoption. Life has its way of being fair to everyone, and you could meet people who will become family.
Adoption is a beautiful way of creating a family. The joy that comes with raising kids, the memories made, and a million laughs are irreplaceable. Despite the challenges that come along, the joy will always surpass them. Here are some great quotes to inspire and motivate hopeful parents who wish to adopt children and have a family.
Thoughtful quotes about adopting
Learn to encourage yourself or your friend looking forward to adopting a child with warm adoption quotes. It may not always be easy, but it will be worth it.
- It's okay to be scared. Being scared means you're about to do something courageous.
- Little souls find their way to you, whether they're from your womb or someone else's.
- Every child deserves a home and love. Period.
- Forget all the reasons why it won't work and believe in the one reason why it will!
- We didn't give you the gift of life. Life gave us the gift of you.
- Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
- Families don't have to match. You don't have to look like someone else to love them.
- The adoption took time. The love arrived instantly.
- Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart but in it.
- It's not that I love waiting. I just love the person I'm waiting for.
- Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.
- Adoption carries the added dimension of connection not only to your own tribe but beyond, widening the scope of what constitutes love, ties, and family. It is the larger embrace.
- When you took your first breath, it took ours away.
- The best things in life are worth waiting for.
- You might not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first movement, you had my heart.
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain.
- When it is all finished, you will discover it was never random.
- Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
- However, motherhood comes to you; it's a miracle.
- Adoption is a commitment that you enter into blindly, but it is no different than adding a child by birth. It is essential that adopting parents are committed to making it work, committed to parenting this child for the rest of their lives and committed to parenting through the tough stuff.
- Good things come to those who wait. And better things come to those who work for it.
- Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
- The pain that you've been feeling can't compare to the joy that's coming.
- Sometimes the small things take up the most room in your heart.
- On the day you were adopted, you were placed in our lives and born into our hearts in an exceptional way. We prayed for you, dreamed of you, prepared for you, and waited for you. And when we finally held you for the very first time, it felt like you'd belonged to us forever.
- Sometimes we have to experience things we don't understand so that God can bring us to the place where he needs us to be. Never doubt the season He has you in.
- You are going to want to give up… Don't.
- We should not be asking who this child belongs to, but who belongs to this child.
- Orphanages are the only places that ever left me feeling empty and full at the same time.
- Adoption is the most intentional process on earth.
- A child cannot have too many people who love them and want to help them succeed.
- Childbirth is an act of nature, adoption is an act of God.
- Adoption is love, joy, sorrow, compassion, healing, miracle, courage, heartache, and beautiful.
- If it's both terrifying and amazing, then you should definitely pursue it.
Adoption quotes for moms
Mothers are extraordinary beings here on earth. Whether you become a mother through birth or adoption, rest assured that you hold a special place in the hearts of your kids. These adoption quotes will encourage you when things get a bit tough than you anticipated.
- Adoption is when a child grew in its mommy's heart instead of her tummy.
- Every night I pray to God to keep you in his arms until I can hold you in mine.
- If you have a heart for adoption, don't let fear stand in your way.
- I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two.
- Adoptive Mom? I am a mom. I need no other label or prefix.
- I'm in love with a child I haven't met yet.
- There are times when the adoption process is exhausting and painful and makes you want to scream. But, I am told, so does childbirth.
- Anyone who ever wondered how much they could love a child who did not spring from their own loins knows this: it is the same. The feeling of love is so profound; it's incredible and surprising.
- Motherhood is about celebrating the child you have, not the child you thought you'd have.
- For this child, we have prayed, and God has granted us.
- Because now I know what I have been waiting for. I know precisely why the other processes didn't work. I know I was supposed to wait for this little girl.
- He is mine in a way that he will never be hers, yet he is hers in a way that he will never be mine, and together we are motherhood.
- Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.
- Adoption has been a part of my life and a part of my family, so it was how I wanted to start. It felt natural and right to me.
- If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives.
Adoption quotes for dads
Dads are special beings in a family, and especially to children. They instil rich virtues, discipline, and more so, play a huge role in instilling confidence in the children's hearts. Here are quotes that you can use to encourage yourself or a friend.
- I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
- Of all the things I've held in my hands, the best by far is you.
- Fatherhood requires love, not DNA.
- Adoption is not the call to have the perfect, rosy family. It is the call to give love, mercy, and patience.
- Anyone can be a father. But it takes someone special to be a daddy.
- A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.
- Family is not defined by our genes; it is built and maintained through love.
Adoption quotes for birth mothers
There is no greater feeling than that of a mother towards her child. This is irrespective of whether the child is adopted or birthed. In cases where a mother chooses to give up her child for adoption, once the kid grows up, they should always know that it was in their best interests.
- I'm not saying that adoption is for everyone. It's definitely not. I just wanted what was best for my baby, and it just so happened that adoption was best. I didn't give him up for adoption because I didn't want him, or because I'm lazy, or because I'm selfish. I gave him up for adoption because I love him with everything in me.
- I chose adoption for my baby not because I didn't want her but because I love her.
- There is a very special birth mother out there for every adopting family, and when you're holding your baby in your arms, you will know why you had to wait for her specifically.
- In adoption, a child is not given up. A birth mother gives life, a child a family, unconditional love. She gives a part of her heart that will never feel whole. She gives another mother a part of her heart that was always missing. An adoptive mother gives life and family to this child. She gives unconditional love. She gives a part of her heart to another mother.
- Children and mothers never truly part, bound together by the beating of one another's heart.
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Quotes on adoption
There are no sufficient words to thank people who chose to gift other people with the gift of becoming parents through adoption. Nothing will ever be meaningful as the life they created and chose to share with the adoptive parents. Here some of the best quotes on adoption to inspire you:
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- I learned that you need not be born into a family to be loved by one.
- We must let go of the life we have planned so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
- Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.
- Adoption was a bumpy ride- very bumpy. But, God, was it worth the fight.
- Don't dig up in frustration what you planted in faith.
- Right now, someone you haven't met is out there wondering what it would be like to meet you.
- You don't have to be perfect to be a perfect parent.
- Everything you are going through is preparing you for what you asked for.
- Faith in God includes faith in his timing.
- Don't get discouraged. It's often the last key that opens the lock.
- Family is more than blood.
- Our greatest joy…is her greatest pain.
- At first glance, it may appear too hard. Look again. Always look again.
- The worst part of life is waiting. The best part of life is to have someone worth waiting for.
- Hold the vision, trust the process.
- For hope means that we must trust and wait for what is unseen.
- If a mother and father can love more than one child. Why is it so hard to understand that a child can love more than one mother and father?
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
- It's not that I enjoy waiting; I just love the person I'm waiting for.
- Even miracles take time.
- Something beautiful is on the horizon. Never falter.
- Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.
- Being a parent wasn't just about bearing a child. It was about bearing witness to its life.
- And then my soul saw you, and it kind of went, 'Oh there you are, I've been looking for you.'
- Patience is choosing to control your emotions rather than letting your emotions control you.
- Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
- You are not just waiting in vain. There is a purpose behind every delay.
- Sometimes the things we can't change end up changing us.
- Life has a way of testing a person's will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having it all happen at once.
- Faith doesn't make things easy; it makes things possible.
- Will it be easy? No. Will it be worth it? Absolutely.
- Adoption is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.
Amazing adoption quotes and sayings
Every child needs a place they can call home, and what better way to achieve this than embrace adoption. Here are some encouraging sayings to keep close to heart.
- Children need two things. One is roots, and the other is wings.
- The moment they placed you into my arms, you snuggled right into my heart.
- Stay patient and trust your journey.
- Blessed and chosen is what our daughter is to us; forever grateful is what we will be to our amazing Birth Mom!
- Hope, but never expect. Looking forward, but never wait.
- Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass away.
- Faith doesn't make things easy; it makes them possible.
- Trust him, be patient; someday, you will look back and see all the tiny miracles that came your way during the wait.
- It's incredible how such a little person can turn the whole world around.
- You are what happened when I wished upon a star.
- Strength doesn't come from what you can do; it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't.
- Adopting one child won't change the world: but for that child, the world will change.
- Everything is hard before it is easy.
- I am waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner. All is well.
- Don't compare your life to others; there is no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it is their time.
- If you love someone unconditionally and with your whole heart, then you will do what is best for them, not for you. I have never learned a harder lesson than giving my child up for adoption, and I probably never will.
- Whether your children are yours through biology or adoption, they are yours through love.
- Adoption is a journey of faith, from beginning to end.
- The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it.
- You can't rush something you want to last forever.
- Don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
- Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you, and you end up with them. It's something quite magical.
- There are no words for me to describe how I feel about birth moms or birth families. I genuinely believe they are some of the bravest people there are.
The above adoption quotes will make your day and encourage a heart that is still hopeful of lighting another's heart. Adoption is not about finding children for families; it's about finding families for children.
Yen.com.gh recently published I love you more quotes, sayings and messages for her. There are so many ways to prove you love someone. Words, actions, change of character, and being kind are some of the ways you can show someone you love and care about them.
Words carry heavy meaning. For people in love, being reminded how special they are is among the best things can they experience. If you love your girlfriend, send her I love you more quotes and see how cheerful she will be every day.