Cristiano Ronaldo Launches New Hotel in Madrid As Former Real Madrid Star ‘Attacks’ Him

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches New Hotel in Madrid As Former Real Madrid Star ‘Attacks’ Him

- Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is gearing up to launching his third hotel in the city of Madrid

- The 36-year-old's new hotel is named Pestana CR7 Gran Via Madrid and will be opened on June 7

- Pepe however left his countryman provoked after dropping a comment on the forward's Instagram post

Cristiano Ronaldo's love for the Spanish capital Madrid seems unending with the superstar gearing up for the launch of his new hotel on June 7.

The multi-million dollar project which is named Pestana CR7 Gran Via Madrid will open its doors to customers on the day of the launch.

And it will help boost tourism and the hotel sector once all coronavirus restrictions in the city have been relaxed.

Sources reveal that the Pestana CR7 Gran Via Madrid is part of the relationship between Pestana Hotel Group and the five-time Ballon d'Or winner.

Read also

Chelsea winger Hudson-Odoi meets Ghana President Akufo-Addo

Jubilation as Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo set to open new hotel
Some exotic features of the new hotel Cristiano Ronaldo is set to open in Madrid on June 7. Credit - Cristiano Ronaldo
Source: Instagram

Be Soccer explains that the 36-year-old already has hotels in Madeira and Lisbon and will soon also have in New York and Marrakech.

The publication further revealed that the hotel located on Gran Via 29 in Madrid will be the first hotel under the Pestana CR7 Lifestyle Hotels branding to be opened outside of Portugal.

Ronaldo invested over €13 million in the hotel building dated back to 1923 and has 168 rooms across 10 floors

Two of them will be dedicated to a bar-terrace and solarium with a swimming pool, the company said in a statement.

Meanwhile, after Ronaldo shared the image of his new hotel, Pestana CR7 on his official Instagram page, his countryman Pepe decided to comment on the post.

The former Real Madrid defender left the forward a little provoked regarding the latest controversy over the tent that CR7 built in his Lisbon apartment as reported by Bob FM.

Read also

GFA finally releases official statement on Thomas Partey's absence from Black Stars

What Pepe said that left Ronaldo a little provoked

“And the canopy is Cristiano? Where are you? Congratulations, Pico."

Meanwhile, it is left to be seen if Ronaldo will still be at Juventus next season having evacuated his exotic cars sometime last month.

UEFA snubs Cristiano Ronaldo in the Champions League 23-man all-star squad

YEN.com.gh earlier reported that Cristiano Ronaldo has been conspicuously omitted from the 23-man Champions League squad of the season.

The 36-year-old scored four goals and assisted two others in six UCL games however, his individual brilliance was unable to help them go beyond the last 16.

Juve were dumped out of the competition by FC Porto despite playing 4-4 on aggregate after both legs of the round.

Source: Yen.com.gh

Online view pixel