Ever thought of the bunch of exercise you can commit to while lazying in bed? Well, here are the five workouts you can mostly enjoy while laying in bed.
1. Lift your legs up if you can.
This will contract your abs. Your feet only need to come up six inches off the bed. Continue doing this until you feel tired. This will also help improve blood circulation in the body.
2. Flip over onto your stomach and lift your legs.
This will work your buttocks. It may be hard on your spine, though, so don't do this if you have any kind of back injury.
3. Attempt stretching exercises.
This can be easily done by lifting your knees and try pulling each knee close to your face as possible.
4. Move your head and neck from side to side using a pillow or without a pillow.
This technique helps to massage the muscles on your neck and upper shoulders. This will also help regulate blood flow to your brain.
5. Do light bench presses with soup cans.
Make sure the cans are unopened. You don't want to injure yourself with the jagged edge of an opened can.