- Maurice Ampaw flies lawsuit against Black star captain for raping one Sarah Kwabla
- The suit has not yet been served on Asamoah Gyan
- If the suit is served, Asamoah Gyan has 8 days to appear in court
- Lawyer demanding about 8 counts of charges to be placed on the captain
Lawyer Maurice Ampaw has filed a law suit in an Accra High court against black star skipper Asamoah Gyan for having undignified sexual relations with one Sarah Kwablah, a 22-year University student.
The writ from the court summons the Black Stars' striker and Captain, Asamoah Gyan, to appear before the court of law, 8 days after receiving the writ.
According to Nkonkonsa.com, Gyan has not yet been served the writ which was filed on February 3 reads “- “You are hereby commanded that within eight days after service of this writ on you inclusive of the day of service you do cause an appearance to be entered for you. And take notice that in default of your so doing, judgment may be given in your absence without further notice to you.”
Maurice Ampaw who is lawyer for the plaintiff, Sarah Kwabla is praying the court for the following reliefs:
1. A declaration that defendant (Asamoah Gyan) on the 13th day of February, 2015 did have natural and unnatural sex with plaintiff (Sarah Kwablah) without her consent.
2. A declaration that defendant has violated her dignity as a woman by having anal sex with plaintiff without her consent.
3. General damages against defendant for violating the sexual right of plaintiff by sexually abusing her without her consent.
4. General damages against defendant for violating the dignity of plaintiff by having anal sex with plaintiff without her consent.
5. General damages against defendant for breach of confidence for leaking the sex videos of plaintiff without justification.
6. Any other orders that the court may deem fit.
7. Cost including the legal fees.
Asamoah Gyan and Maurice Ampaw have been making headlines since lasy year after one Sarah Kwabla accused the black star captain of having raped her.