- A driver hit his wife with a metal object on Monday night, killing her
- Nana Adu killed his wife with who he has a daughter
- The murderer hinted a neighbour that he had killed his wife
- A neighbour and his confidant reported the matter to the police
- The Kasoa police are after him
A driver believed to be in his late 40s hinted a neighbor that he had killed his wife at Kasoa and went into hiding.
The suspect, Nana Adu is wanted by the police for allegedly murdering his wife with whom he had a four-year-old daughter.
Nana Adu allegedly hit the head of the deceased, Comfort Babdoh with a metallic object on Monday night on suspicion of having an extra marital affair and hid her body under their bed.
The residents suspected the man might have committed the act when the deceased’s two other children who live with them in the same room left for school on Monday.
According to an eyewitness who spoke to Joy News, countless calls to Comfort on Monday went unanswered and that alerted them that something might have gone wrong.
READ ALSO: Policeman shot at Kofi Boakye’s residence
A neighbor, Obiri Yeboah said he overheard Nana Adu telling a neighbor that he had killed his wife and fled the house.
“They had a misunderstanding the previous day and he had threatened to kill her,” he said.
Obiri Yeboah and Nana Adu’s confidant called the police and reported the incident to them.