Two carpenters at Kasoa-Kaemebre in the Awutu Senya East district have lost their lives after being electrocuted on a school building.
The two deceased artisans whose names are not immediately known were hired to work on school building of King Christ International School located in the area under construction, but accidentally got electrocuted.
It’s not yet known how the incident happened, however eyewitness who spotted the incident raised alarm but before anyone could rushed to assist the victims they had already passed on.
The incident was reported to the police who came to the scene to remove their burnt bodies and conveyed them to the morgue.
The police have since commenced investigations into circumstances into the unfortunate incident.