Graphic video: two ECG staff electrocuted at Madina

Graphic video: two ECG staff electrocuted at Madina

Two staff members of the Electricity Company of Ghana met their untimely deaths while working on a faulty pole in Madina, Accra over the weekend.

Graphic video: two ECG staff electrocuted at Madina

READ ALSO: Mahama says Ghana is moving the right direction

In what appeared to be a shocking development, one of the staff members who had wanted to save his colleague from the pole was not spared as he also got electrocuted in the process while tens of onlookers stood by helplessly.

READ ALSO: Health alert: tap water contains toxins – CSIR reports

Graphic video: two ECG staff electrocuted at Madina

Watch the shocking video below:

The incessant cases of casualty at the ECG begs the question of  the safety measures being put in place for workers of the company.

Source: Yen.com.gh

Related news
Pardon our father over 6-year jail term - China-Paga natives call on Akufo-Addo

Pardon our father over 6-year jail term - China-Paga natives call on Akufo-Addo

Abuga Pele's constituents call on Akufo-Addo over 6-year jail term
YEN.com.gh
Mailfire view pixel