Tragedy: 10-year-old boy electrocuted in Kumasi

Tragedy: 10-year-old boy electrocuted in Kumasi

Tragedy has befallen a family at Dichemso in Kumasi after their 10-year-old son was electrocuted on Sunday.

The boy, Dada, is said to have embarked on a bird hunting trip with his friends when the accident occurred.

Upon spotting some birds approaching in a nearby bush, he is said to have climbed a welding container in order to target the birds.

But unbeknownst to him, the container had bare electrical cables around it.

READ ALSO: Alan Kyeremanten attacked at gunpoint by robbers

As Dada landed on the container, he was said to have been instantly electrocuted.

The hunting party reportedly called for help, but by the time it arrived, Dada was dead.

Not long ago, two carpenters at Kasoa-Kaemebre in the Awutu Senya East district were electrocuted while working on a school building.

READ ALSO: Sad! “Ninety-nine” dies at Bob Okala’s funeral

They were working on the school building of King Christ International School located in the area when the accident occurred.

Related news

My lawyer is God so I will tell the truth- iPhone thief in Major Mahama lynching begs judge

My lawyer is God so I will tell the truth- iPhone thief in Major Mahama lynching begs judge

I don't have a lawyer; God is my Counsel- Late Major Mahama iPhone thief cries in court
YEN.com.gh
Mailfire view pixel