Tragedy has befallen a family at Dichemso in Kumasi after their 10-year-old son was electrocuted on Sunday.
The boy, Dada, is said to have embarked on a bird hunting trip with his friends when the accident occurred.
Upon spotting some birds approaching in a nearby bush, he is said to have climbed a welding container in order to target the birds.
But unbeknownst to him, the container had bare electrical cables around it.
As Dada landed on the container, he was said to have been instantly electrocuted.
The hunting party reportedly called for help, but by the time it arrived, Dada was dead.
Not long ago, two carpenters at Kasoa-Kaemebre in the Awutu Senya East district were electrocuted while working on a school building.
They were working on the school building of King Christ International School located in the area when the accident occurred.