A building fire has killed three people at Santasi in the Ashanti Region.
The three were burnt to ashes, according to a report by citifmonline.com.
The fire is said to have started from the kitchen of the building at about 1:30am on Friday.
The report identified the deceased as Akos, 49, Lydia, 17, and Abena, 20.
A similar devastating fire killed six people at a home in Mampong in the Ashanti Region two weeks ago.
The victims included a pastor, his four daughters and a friend who was visiting the family.
The Mampong police said they suspected that the fire was caused by a gas leakage in the house. But the wife of one of the victims, who had travelled for a funeral when the accident occurred, said a gas leak could not have been responsible because their gas had run out.
Earlier in May, a fire outbreak at a house in Nkwanta in the Volta Region claimed the lives of three children.
It was said to have been fueled by gallons of pre-mix fuel stored in the house. Attempts by security officials and bystanders to rescue the children who were trapped in the house proving futile.