Tragedy! Fire kills man in Kumasi

Tragedy! Fire kills man in Kumasi

A fire outbreak has killed a 30-year-old man in his room at Kumasi in the Ashanti Region.

The fire is said to have to have started from a candle he lit in the room.

The unidentified man got trapped in his room and was burnt to death by the time personnel of the Ghana National Fire Service arrived, according to reports.

The tragedy comes a week after a building fire killed three people at Santasi in the Ashanti Region.

The three – a mother and her two children- were burnt to ashes by the fire which reportedly started from the kitchen of the building at about 1:30am.

The deceased were identified as  Akos, 49, Lydia, 17, and Abena, 20.

Related news

Man Utd vs Spurs and 4 other unmissable weekend clashes

Man Utd vs Spurs and 4 other unmissable weekend clashes

Man Utd vs Spurs and 4 other unmissable weekend clashes