Just as we came your way with a list of some comments made by Pastor Mensa Otabil on Ghana, here is a continuation of such lists. This time around, of the very statements made by the head of the Action Chapel Church, Archbishop Duncan Williams.
1. “One of the problems of this country is envy; it’s one of the killers of Ghanaians. We have a problem of envy. We are not like the Nigerians. When a Ghanaian sees you doing well, instead of them to celebrate you, they’ll find ways to kill you, so they will take your glory,'' - Duncan Williams revealed during a sermon on Easter Sunday.
2. “May we not see the peace of this country compromised even for rights. A time comes when you must choose between peace and rights,” he stated at a breakfast meeting in Accra.
3. “This year is an election year and it is important for us to ensure peace in the election. No business, no banks, nothing operates; everything comes to a standstill. May we not see the peace of this country compromised even for rights. A time comes when you must choose between peace and rights,” he said during an interview on Joy FM’s daily devotional programme, Joy Time-In-His Presence with Pastor Ato Acquah
4. “There’ll be many propagandas, there’ll be threatening and intimidation and spirit of assassins unleashed to kill, to steal, to destroy, to threaten lives, organise armed robbery, riots, rebellions, explosions, unrests in certain cities and communities of the country,'' Duncan Williams revealed during his first Sunday of the year sermon.
5. “Let Ghana be first before our political parties and religions. Let Ghana be first before our tribes. If anything goes wrong in this country, our churches and religions will be affected. Nothing moves and you can’t pray…. No business, no banks, nothing operates; everything comes to a standstill," he revealed.