It is elections era again and this is the prime time for anyone who wishes to vent their spleen against the current NDC government.
Some Ghanaians have taken to their social media to express their anger against Mahama and his current NDC government.
Whereas most of them are just there to say no to the current government, these 15 people are in no way ever voting to maintain President John Mahama for a second term in office:
1. This guy who just wants to get a haircut.
2. This lady who think John Mahama is just a 'businessman'
3. This guy who would just do anything for anyone who won't vote for Mahama
4. This person who thinks "voting for Mahama" equals being "dumb
5. No way Mahama is giving anyone 10K for just a vote.
6. This person who would be fooled by "power subsidies"
7. This Sarkodie fan (Sarkoholic) who won't vote for Mahama
8. This person who "can't think far" about people planning to still vote for Mahama
9. Technically, this lady's logic is very sane right now.
10.This "future husband" who wants his future wife to vote wisely
John Mahama is running for a second term in office as President of Ghana in the 2016 general elections.
His main opposition is from Nana Akufo Addo, who is running on the bill of the largest opposition party in Ghana, New Patriotic Party (NPP).
Your own election-related submissions are welcome at YEN. Share your thoughts! Tell us how your area of residence is preparing for the voting. Have a photo-fact to share? Recorded a video of violation or election-related LOLs?
Reach out to YEN via Facebook or Twitter messages. Your photo and video materials are also welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up with accurate and quick reporting on the 2016 Elections by visiting our #GHELECTIONS Hub
BONUS: Watch the final NPP campaign rally at Trade Fair Center in Accra