It is elections era again and this is the prime time for anyone who wishes to vent their spleen against the current NDC government.With the rapid skyrocketing price of commodities and the return to "dumsor", it is not a good time to be His Excellency, President John Dramani Mahama.
Some Ghanaians have taken to their social media to express their anger against Mahama and his current NDC government.
Whereas most of them are just there to say no to the current government, these 15 people are in no way ever voting to maintain President John Mahama for a second term in office:
1. This guy who just wants to get a haircut.
2. This lady who think John Mahama is just a 'businessman'
3. This guy who would just do anything for anyone who won't vote for Mahama
4. This person who thinks "voting for Mahama" equals being "dumb
5. No way Mahama is giving anyone 10K for just a vote.
6. This person who would be fooled by "power subsidies"
7. This Sarkodie fan (Sarkoholic) who won't vote for Mahama
8. This person who "can't think far" about people planning to still vote for Mahama
9. Technically, this lady's logic is very sane right now.
10.This "future husband" who wants his future wife to vote wisely
John Mahama is running for a second term in office as President of Ghana in the 2016 general elections. His main opposition is from Nana Akufo Addo, who is running on the bill of the largest opposition party in Ghana, New Patriotic Party (NPP).