Tertiary schooling in Ghana is really tough business. From burning the midnight oil to buying expensive handouts, the process can be really challenging.
Here are 10 pictures that you will understand and relate to if you are a graduate in Ghana.
1. How you act after writing the final paper
It's over; no more buying of handouts.
2. How you party with your friends
It's about time!
3. How you are treated like a king after graduating
I have arrived
4. What you do as you await your final results
Father, it's in your hands!
5. When the results finally come and you get third class
Aww... I die!
6. You are devastated...
7. When you hear that the friend with whom you were fooling in school got first class
It can pain
8. When you are planning how to break the news to you father
Jesus, take control.
9. Your father's reaction when you show him your results
10. When at graduation, you forget you had third class and want dignitaries to congratulate you
Come on, get out of here!
What do you think? Share your views in the comments section and feel free to share this article with your friends.
You can also send us your own unique stories on Facebook.