Ghana's presidential and parliamentary elections inch closer as political parties gear up to lead both the executive and parliamentary arm of government. Unfortunately though, the race would not be much of much interest to some parliamentarians who already knew their fate in previous parliamentary contests which saw them losing their seats to contenders in their respective parties parliamentary primaries.
Here is a list of top MP's who would be saying goodbye to parliament come 2017.
1. Joe Appiah of the Ablekuma North constituency
2. Esther Obeng Dapaah, of the Abirem constituency.
3. Addae Nimo, of the Mampong Constituency.
4. Dr. Afriyie Owusu Akoto of the Kwadaso Constituency.
5. Richard Anane of the Nhyiaeso constituency.
6. Nii Armah Ashietey of the Korle Klottey constituency.
7. Fritz Baffour of the Ablekuma South constituency.
8. Lawyer Francis Xavier Sosu of the Madina constituency.
9. Lawyer Abraham Amaliba of the Bolgatanga Central constituency.