Twins die in Kumasi after inhaling poisonous substance

Twins die in Kumasi after inhaling poisonous substance

15-year-old twins, Jessica Oduro and Jessilove Oduro, died at Asafo in Kumasi after inhaling a substance used to kill bed bugs in their house.

 

Twins die in Kumasi after inhaling poisonous substance

The mother of the two applied the substance in the house before leaving for the market and returned in the afternoon to open the door for ventilation, according to a report by Kumasi-based Kapital FM.

The twins are said to have gone to bed in their room at about 10pm that day but had vomited throughout the night.

READ ALSO: Photos : Movie stars mourn with President Mahama

By morning, they were said to have been very weak, with the elder twin dying at home and the younger one dying later at the hospital.

The former students of the Asafo M.A Basic School had completed their BECE and were awaiting their results.

READ ALSO: Find out why man sues friend who failed after 72 attempts to impregnate his wife

Their funeral which was held last Friday at the Asafo palace attracted many mourners, including former classmates, the report said.

Related news

Man Utd vs Spurs and 4 other unmissable weekend clashes

Man Utd vs Spurs and 4 other unmissable weekend clashes

Man Utd vs Spurs and 4 other unmissable weekend clashes