The founder of the International God’s Way Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim, is one of the most controversial Ghanaians.
Some of his actions have prompted some members of the public to accuse him of being a false prophet.
Today, YEN.com.gh brings you some of Obinim's most shocking and controversial actions:
1. This year, Obinim told his congregation that he possessed the ability to spiritually transform into a snake and bite people. The remark provoked public outrage, with the British high commissioner to Ghana, Jon Benjamin, daring him to transform into a snake on live TV.
2. Three weeks ago, a video surfaced showing Obinim laying hands on the genitals of his male congregants as he ”prayed” for them to have a bigger manhood.
3. Four weeks ago, Obinim headlines with the claim that he had the power to enlarge or reduce the size of people's breast and sex organs.
“If you do not like the looks of any part of the body, come to me, what do you want that I can’t offer…if you want a big buttocks I can do it for you, if you want big breasts, I can help…if you have a small manhood, I can change them all when I come to the spiritual realm,” he said.
4. In 2014, Obinim was widely criticised for stomping on a pregnant woman while supposedly praying for her in his church.
5. In 2011, the nation was stunned when a leaked audio recording suggested that Obinim was sleeping with Gifty Pokua, the wife of one of his junior pastors.
7. In 2011, Obinim stormed the premises of Accra-based radio station, Hot FM, where he allegedly attacked panelists of a live discussion on his infidelity.
8. In April, Obinim challenged a fetish priest, Okomfo Yaw, to a spiritual contest at the Jubilee Park in Kumasi that would have seen both men take turns to sleep in a coffin for 30 minutes.
9. In March, he shocked Ghanaians by threatening to kill Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah of the Glorious Word Ministry International who accused him of being a false prophet.
10. Last year, Obinim displayed the private part of a man while supposedly healing him of impotence.
READ ALSO: The top 10 most controversial Ghanaians
What are your impressions of Obinim? Share your views with us in the comments section and feel free to share this article with your friends. You can also send your reactions, pictures, and videos to us on Facebook and on Twitter.