Gospel songstress, Patience Nyarko has made a shocking revelation that she would rather remain single than marry a pastor.
In an interview with Graphic Showbiz, the artist argues out the reasons why she is just not into men in clerical color. Here a six of those reasons:
1. She hates the title, "Pastor's wife" (Osofo Maame).
2. Being a pastor's wife comes with so much pressure. That, she is not prepared to contain.
3. She just can't play the role of the pastor's wife.
4. She wants to be herself and not pretend to be something else
5. She is devoted to staying true to herself and her God.
6. She wants to be free as a modern woman.