The flagbearer of the Ghana Freedom Party, Madam Akua Donkor has unveiled her manifesto for the 2016 general election.
If elected, she will use her manifesto and the constitution in drafting policies for the country.
According to poster circulating on social media, here is the list of things Akua Donkor promised Ghanaians if they vote for her to become Ghana’s first female president. A few of them will crack you up.
1. Free port
2. She will provide free education to Ghanaian students
3. You won’t have to pay for water anymore because there will be “free water bill” under an Akua Donkor led government
4. Yes and free “electricity bill” too
5. She says petrol will be refined in Ghana. She has plans of putting Tema Oil Refinery to good use
6. “Farmers need I will provide” just ask and she’ll provide
7. Farmers from 40 and above will be on pay list for pension
8. Free cutlass for farmers
9. Free fertilizers for farmers as well
10. Non Educated will be employed
11. No offences. "I still can’t think far about this one though"
12. Non Employment too
13. There will be money for farmers to enlarge their farms
14. There will be a representative of every trade in parliament. That’s an all-inclusive government
15. Local languages will be allowed in parliament and court.