While many Ghanaian footballers only have girlfriends, a number of them have taken the bold step to commit to one woman through marriage. Some have been married for several years.
Although a number of them are very private about their families, many others gleefully show off their wives and children on social media.
YEN.com.gh brings you 8 Ghanaian footballers and their wives. Check out Asamoah Gyan's wife at number 7!
1. Michael Essien and his wife Akosua Puni-Essien
2. Baba Rahman and Salma Rahman
3. Samuel Inkoom and Omega Inkoom
4. Harrison Afful and Roberta Afful
5. Kevin Prince Boateng and Melissa
6. Sulley Muntari and Menaye Donkor
7. Asamoah Gyan's wife, Gifty Gyan
8. Kwadwo Asamoah and Abena Asamoah
What do you make of this? Share your views on this with us in the comments section below.
Have an intriguing story to share? Send it to us in Facebook now.