While many only have girlfriends, a number of Ghanaian footballers have taken the bold step to commit to one woman through marriage. Some have been married for several years while others are barely 2 months old in marriage.
Although a number of them are very private about their families, some others gleefully show off their wives and children on social media.
YEN.com.gh brings you 8 Ghanaian footballers and their wives. Check out Asamoah Gyan's wife at number 7!
1. Michael Essien and his wife Akosua Puni-Essien
2. Baba Rahman and Salma Rahman
3. Samuel Inkoom and Omega Inkoom
4. Harrison Afful and Roberta Afful
5. Kevin Prince Boateng and Melissa
6. Sulley Muntari and Menaye Donkor
7. Asamoah Gyan's wife, Gifty Gyan
8. Kwadwo Asamoah and Abena Asamoah
Share this post with your friends on social media.