Deputy Chief of Staff in charge of operations at the flagstaff house, Kenneth Wujangi, has revealed that president Mahama has the best chance to win the 2016 elections.
According to Kenneth Wujangi recent by the Center for Democratic Development (CDD) and the Economic Intelligence Unit (EIU) surveys predicting victory for NPP's flag bearer, Nana Addo Danquah Akufu Addo is not a true reflection on the ground.
Here are his top reasons why President Mahama will win the elections:
1. President John Dramani Mahama has an edge over the major opposition party candidate considering infrastructural development made during the past four years in office.
2. Surveys conducted in the comfort of a hotel room does not reflect the true picture of Ghana.
3. President Mahama has made great achievements in the sectors of education, health and infrastructure.
4. Government is working tirelessly in fixing the economy.
5. Ghanaians will give Mahama the chance to build the foundations he has made ahead of the 2016 elections.
What do you think? Share your views with us in the comments section and feel free to share this article with your friends. You can also send your reactions, pictures and videos to us on Facebook and on Twitter.