Here are six lies that many Ghanaian children are probably fond of telling their parents.
1. "I don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend
I'm not interested.
2. "They didn't have change"
Check his pocket.
3. "The results aren't out yet"
Call the school.
4. "Yes, I went to Church"
The prayer was very powerful
5. "They say we should buy..."
Things tight. How for do?
6. "I didn't steal meat from the pot"
What other lies do Ghanaian children tell their parents? Share your views with us in the comments section and feel free to share this article with your friends. You can also send your reactions, pictures and videos to us on Facebook and on Twitter.