One of the highlights for couples and their guests at weddings is the cake cutting and eating. Some couples put in a lot of effort into the design of their cake as it represents the personality of of the couples.
Here are 10 amazing cake designs that African couples have had at their weddings.
1. This wedding cake resembles the dowry the groom had to pay for his bride. Doesn’t it?
2. This cake is a horse drawing a carriage of cake. Looks expensive!
3. This one is of the bride and groom sitting on a suitcase. Who is sending who packing already?!
4. Three flower pots that do not look edible…
5. Nicely designed cakes that look like the rural habitats in our villages
6. This pot does not look like it’s about to be eaten!
7. There are three things going on in this cake picture
8. This cake probably represents the couple’s dream home
9. A true representation of Africa is what this cake is
10. This cake has a flower pot on top of it. Will be so difficult to cut into this beauty
Which of the cakes is your favourite?