It is not easy being a child in an African home. In Western countries, parents value the opinions of their children and give them a say in how the home is run.
But in Africa, children enjoy no such luxury. The situation is worse if the child is the last born.
Here are six things that will never happen in a Ghanaian home.
1. When your mother sees you resting and lets you be
2. When your parents support your non-medical profession.
3. When your mother actually gives you a straight answer
4. When your father gets the TV remote himself
5. When your parents like the person you are dating
6. When the girl vomiting in the Ghanaian movie is not pregnant
What do you think? Share your views with us in the comments section.
Have a story to share? Contact us in Facebook now!