Today, 22nd August is World Jollof Day.
Yes, a day has been set aside for celebrating the awesomeness of this Ghanaian, and sometimes Nigerian, delicacy.
For any TRUE jollof lover, these pictures are the literal TRUTH when it comes to experiencing Ghanaian jollof.
1. Who needs bae when you have jollof?
...jollof will never break your heart.
2. When someone says Nigerian jollof is better than Ghanaian jollof.
3. How you act when your Christians neighbours are preparing for Christmas.
...because Christmas Jollof must be shared
4. And this is you, if you have Muslim neighbour during Sallah
...nothing better than Jollof with Sallah meat
5. When the jollof rice doesn't have "kanzo"?
...is that even jollof?
6. And this is how a true HERO looks
...who needs CAPES when you can cook JOLLOF?
7. When the waiter is bringing fried rice when you asked for jollof rice.
...what level of level of kwasiasem is that?
9. When you go to a party and see jollof on the food table
...this is what we came for.
10. But the party lasts forever and they never start serving the jollof.
...what waste of time is this?
11. And when they jollof finally arrives
...looking like God's perfect gift