Although night weddings are not common in our part of the world, it is slowly (but surely) picking up the pace for best wedding ideas.
Night weddings are dreamy, intimate concepts that never go wrong. Unless Dumsor strikes of course. Probably the reason why night weddings are not so common is the superstition of evil spirits coming out to see the joyous occasion, but that can be discounted as paranoia talking. Still, one should consider the beauty that lies in a simple, light-filled area to celebrate a happy union with friends and family. These five pictures of night weddings will definitely give you some ideas:
1. Beautiful, small and intimate. A wedding like this won't break your bank and is certainly romantic.
2. Bright lights and the soft glow. This is a dreamy wedding idea that is warming and lovely.
3. Floating lamps. This is truly a starry night wedding theme. Whether or not the floating lamps part is a good idea in our part of the world, well we'll that to you.
READ ALSO: Wow! The 3 most expensive cakes in history
4. Such a simple concept. The decor and the early evening creates a lovely ambience.
5. At this point, we believe you are convinced. Night weddings are the new 'in thing' in wedding concepts.
What do you think? Share your thoughts with us by commenting our comments section below or share your views with us via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.