First, you frantically search for a new job. You get excited when you get the call for an interview.
After lying on your CV and in your interview about you capabilities and qualifications, you get the job.
Here are 7 the 7 things that happen next when you start the new job. Almost everyone can relate.
1. When your new boss cracks jokes in the office you’re like
2. When they ask you to stay late and you’re tired but you want to impress.
3. When you’re eating and ask people to “join you” just to be polite but they really come and start eating.
4. You strolling into work at 10am the day after your probationary period.
5. When people try to start unnecessary conversation in the office.
6. When one of your co-workers says “you’ve changed.”
7. When you hear there is going to be an annual review.
Can you relate to any of these moments?