Ghanaians, well most of them, love the taste of meat! In fact, no meal in Ghana goes without an ounce of meat. Every Ghanaian with good taste for a local Ghanaian dish knows what kind of animal best makes a meal taste like heaven.
Interestingly, most of these delicacies are derived from innocent animals that best pass for loving pets in some parts of the world.
1. Cats! They are mostly used in the preparation of soups
2. Dogs! They now bark the most not because of strangers but the fact that they are being eyed for dinner.
3. Rabbits have now become popular in Ghana. It seems they are champions on the dinner table .
4. Oh yea! It seems most Ghanaians are now choosing parrots over poultry. I hear they taste majestic!
5. When it comes to hunger, the pride of the peacock is never a concern in some parts of Ghana.