Flagbearer of the opposition New Patriotic Party (NPP), Nana Addo Danquah Akufo-Addo could be Ghana's next president if voted to power in the December general elections. These unknown facts about the main opposition leader should be of interest to you;
1. He once was a parliamentarian for the Abuakwa South constituency between 1996 and 2004.
2. He is a former teacher at the Accra Academy senior high school.
3. He established the New Statesman Newspaper in 1992
4. He dropped out of Oxford University in the early 1960's
5. In 1992, Nana Akufo-Addo became the first national organiser of the NPP.
6. He does not love to drive a Mercedes Benz