A woman's wedding day is said to be the most important day in her life. Everything has to be absolutely perfect. The dress she wears will be the highlight of the wedding, and brides-to-be have made the wedding gown their top priorities.
However, fashion designers who enjoy taking risks also sometimes go way overboard with their designs. The brides also in their efforts to have a wedding dress that will be talked about for the next few months, tend to blur the lines between classy and bizarre. Here are 6 unbelievable gowns ever:
1. The wedding cake gown: Yes, that's the bride and yes that's a wedding cake. Who comes up with such designs?
2. A wedding gown made of balloons. She probably has no intention of sitting down during the ceremony.
3. The designer probably got her wedding dress measurements wrong.
4. "I've got a big bump and I can't deny"
5. This head-to-toe crocheted dress was designed by Yves Saint Laurent in 1965. We are not sure what exactly the inspiration for the dress is.
6. A peacock wedding dress. A pea....you know, never mind. Also, the dress cost $1.5- million. What?