Erogenous zones are those very sensitive spots on both male and female bodies that that amps their sexual pleasure. For women it takes more than actual intercourse to get them going, their partners need to really explore the different sensitive areas of their body.
And in comes the erogenous spots. These spots vary depending on the woman and it is her partner's job to find and well... make use of them. These are the 7 erogenous spots every woman wants you to know:
1. Her neck: This is the most sensitive spot to light sensations, and it also one of the sexiest places to touch, lick and kiss. The skin there is really thin which means every sensation will be magnified.
2. Her lower back: No woman can resist an amazing back rub, especially when it's play time between her and her partner. Want to get your woman really into the mood? Try a sensual lower back massage. Thank us later.
3. Her abdomen: Lots of women have certain insecurities about their bodies, especially their mid-section. That however, also happens to a very sensitive spot for them.
4. Her ears: That's right. The ears contain tiny nerve endings that send pleasurable responses to the brain. They are definitely a sexy hotspot that should be utilised during your happy time.
5. Her inner thighs: If you've ever tickled someone, you'd know that the inner thighs are extremely sensitive to all forms of touch. The inner thighs are among the most sensitive parts of the body as they contain lots of nerve endings. A good gentle massage in that region is definitely going to amp up the excitement.
6. Her head: The skin on the top of your scalp is loaded with sensitive nerves that release 'feel-good' hormones when gently massaged. A proper stimulation of the scalp releases tension and allows proper blood flow to all parts of the body, which of course, leads to sensations in other places.
7. Her feet: The feet are not just a fetish, that myth has been debunked now. The feet are actually one of the erogenous spots on a woman's body. Foot stimulation is an actual turn on for many women because the pressure points in her feet trigger sexual arousal.
Let us know what you think by posting your comments in our comment boxes below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.