Everyone will tell you kissing is an amazing act of love. They describe it as tingling sensations down to your toes, and some have even said you can determine the chemistry between two persons from just a kiss.
But there are also other important reasons, apart from a simple part of intimacy, why kissing is something everyone should learn to love doing. There are certain sensations, not necessarily romantic that we experience from kissing that are quite beneficial. These are 9 things kissing does to you:
1. Kissing increases the bonding and intimacy between two lovers. A great intense kiss shows the chemistry between the two lovers and brings them closer to each other.
2. Kissing relieves tension while releasing 'feel-good' hormones at the same time. As you kiss, endorphins that trigger positive feelings are released throughout your body. How can you deny yourself such happiness?
3. It burns calories. No, don't laugh, this is true. 2 to 26 calories are burnt anytime one engages in intense kissing sessions. Shed some weight people, lock those lips!
4. It increases the woman's libido. This should probably be at the top of the list. Kissing amps up your partner's excitement and really puts her in the mood. Want to turn her on? You kiss her.
5. It reduces tooth decay. Yup, that's right. Kissing increases the production of saliva which aids in cleaning the mouth and prevents tooth decay.
6. It increases blood flow. As two people kiss, shockwaves are sent throughout the body which leads to an increased blood flow to certain areas of the body.
7. Kissing is a natural painkiller. When you are in some kind of pain, try kissing. Clears that pain right away.
8. Kissing puts our brain in overdrive as our brains create a chemical cocktail that puts us on a natural high.
9. It is a workout for your face. There are about 30 muscles that you use when kissing, as such your face muscles are toned up nicely. it is a free, enjoyable workout for your face.
What do you think? Send us your comments by posting them in our comments section below or send us an email at email@example.com.