The race for the Flagstaff House is getting tougher by the day as the main presidential candidates, NPP's Nana Addo and NDC's President John Mahama are repackaging their campaign messages with mouth-watering promises.
Out of every competition emerges a winner, and the December elections will be no exception. But what happens should the opposition NPP win a landslide victory in the elections, what would Nana Addo really do? We find out here!
1. He could congratulate Mahama on a battle well fought.
2. And begin a "thank you" tour
3. He could definitely laugh at his detractors
4. Don't forget that he could say a prayer of thanks to God
5. Nana could dance his joy out with his "first lady"
6. He could never forget to thank his mentors
7. And even his harsh critics