Last weekend saw all the biggest names in the Ghana showbiz industry step on the red carpet at the Glitz Style awards. And as with every red carpet, there was the good, the bad, and the "What in the world?"
We've sifted and analysed and have finally come up the outfits that did not slay at all on this year's red carpet. Here are 7 outfits that were not the best looks at the Glitz style awards:
1. Yvonne Nelson. As one of Ghana's stylish celebrities, her outfit was a let-down. It's the STYLE awards, not a dinner date with the new guy in the office.
2. Berla Mundi. While we really love Berla's won personal style, we don't like this. Seems like Cinderella's dress went and got a new hairdo.
3. Ama K. Abrebese. Come on Ama, you know way better than this. It's like a dress meant for granny that somehow fit you.
READ ALSO: The 8 most stunning African first ladies. Check out number 7!
4. Gloria Sarfo. Gloria is a very stunning actress, but this dress was not so stunning. Her designer should return the money.
5. Stephanie KariKari. The former Miss Ghana queen while choosing a daring style, unfortunately, did not nail this look. And what's with the arm patches?
6. Chris Kata. Again people, it's the style awards! This is not a corporate board meeting or a Friday night out ith the girls. D for Disappointing.
READ: 8 stylish shoes every Ghanaian fashionista must have
7. Irene Logan. Don't misunderstand, Irene looked beautiful on the red carpet; her hair, makeup, and jewellery were all great except the dress. Oh, the dress. A beautiful fabric just ruined with a style that was not executed properly.
You can send us your comments by posting them in our comments section below or send us an email at email@example.com.