Couples are always finding news ways and means to improve their sex life. Whether it's to add role-playing to mix or guess the food, every couple tries very hard to try something new when it's time to be intimate.
With the game guess the food, it is really about eating the sweetest and sexy foods out there and guessing what they are. Some of these foods contain certain properties or qualities are actually work in your body to increase the sex drive. These are 7 foods that just as sexy as you:
1. Chocolate. We don't even need to explain this one. Chocolate is already sweet and creamy and even sexier when it melts all over you. If you want to have a really good food fore-play, always bring along chocolate. It can be in any form, from syrup to truffles, as long as it's smooth and devilishly sweet!
2. Strawberries. Have you ever wondered why strawberries are among items listed as romance-inducing? Strawberries are really sexy fruits. They are sweet and juicy and have an even more appealing shape. Dip them in some chocolate drizzle or in whipped cream (that's next) and watch the magic happen for you and your partner.
3. Whipped cream. There is so much naughtiness that can be found in one can of whipped cream. It is a smooth creamy texture that when sprayed in the..uhh....right places brings a whole new idea to 'got milk'?
4. Mango. This popular tropical fruit has an intoxicating aroma that really gives the foreplay time a great scent. It is also not overwhelmingly sweet, as such you and your partner can have repeated bites which won't overwhelm your taste buds.
5. Wine. Really, you don't need to know more than that. Wine is a great addition to your foreplay, there are so many ways you can incorporate it into your sexy and of course it's delicious too. Two for two!
6. Popsicles. We can't say why this is important. You should know. Frozen, sweet posicles are an interesting addition to your sexy times. Just try it, be inventive. Thank us later.
7. Syrup. You know how to glaze, right? This is probably the best way to define sweet sex. Any syrup, from chocolate, to maple, to blueberry or even honey is a very sexy foreplay food. Whether it is accompanied with other fruits or on its own, syrups of any kind are an absolute must-have during sex.
What other foods can you think of? Send us your thoughts in our comments section below or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.