We all make mistakes, we all do things we should not have. Especially to the ones we love. However, how to apologize always becomes the difficult part. In a relationship, we must always know how to communicate, and how to say sorry when we've wronged our spouses.
But it doesn't have to be so solemn and dramatic. There are many cute and funny ways to apologize to your boyfriend, and here are 7 of them:
1. Food. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, or so we are told. Food is one of the best ways to apologize to your man. Cook him his favorite meal, and watch it wipe his anger away. If he's a sweet tooth, add a dessert, that will the icing on that apology.
2. Sex. Sex always sells. And the best part is you can make it fun. Add some role-playing, try a strip tease, and be funny about it. If you can't walk in heels, do the striptease in heels, he can't be angry when he's enjoying your funny strip-tease. He can't stay angry at you after a good time. *wink wink*
3. Overwhelm them with affection. Playful kisses, hugs, and tickling. This is after he has calmed down fro whatever he is upset about. Playfully attacking him too helps, grab him from behind, sneak up to give him a hug from the back; basically wear him down with love.
4. Sneak in a massage. Relieving stress is just another great way to apologize. Helping him let go of whatever stress he's had during the day makes it easy to talk to him and get that apology in there.
5. Put up 'I'm Sorry' signs everywhere. Don't let him move two steps without seeing 'I'm Sorry'. On the walls, on the mirror in the bathroom, on his favorite coffee mug. Seeing how many I'm Sorrys there are will surely melt his heart.
6. Write a cute poem. Even if he's not one for poetry, writing your apology in a cute, funny poem will make him laugh and help ease the anger at you. Try it, positive results guaranteed.
7. Put together favorite photos of both of you. Create a collage or a background on his computer with photos of you two at great times. Add the very large I'm Sorry at the top and Voila! He can't say no to that!
You can send us your thoughts by posting them in our comments section below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.