There's no good pizza in Kumasi, the garden city of the Ashanti Region in Ghana.
That is not according to us, it is according to the scores of messages, tweets, updates and word-of-mouth that slanders pizza from Kumasi. To be fair to actual pizza, the layers of "whatever-the-hell-it-is" that is called pizza in Kumasi should be given a new name.
Don't take our word for it, take theirs.
1. This guy found a cockroach on his topping.
2. The only thing Kumasi pizza beats is not pizza.
Just so you get a better look, here's the "pizza"...
3. Pizza in rubber bags?
No! We'll pass.
4. Hit the nail right on the head!
5. And this lady is still looking.
Her question remains unanswered up to now.
6. Pearperonni Pizza anyone?
7. Wait for it...
And here it is...
Kumasi Pizza will do BAD things to you!
8. The resemblance is really uncanny.
BASICALLY, SHITO + BREAD = KUMASI PIZZA.
9. Stay away from Kumasi Pizza!
Lesson well learnt.
10. Sheer savagery and slander.
Why call "pizza" "pitza"?
Hope you've learnt your lesson already. Just DON'T eat pizza in Kumasi.
You can also read about our complete guide to passing as an Accra big boy.