By now, you must have read about the famous pastors who can make up for president and ministers ahead of elections. This time around, we bring you a comical piece on the positions Ghana's presidential and vice presidential candidates will occupy should they agree to form a cabinet.
1. President: Akua Donkor
2. Vice President: Konadu Agyemang Rawlings
3. Communications minister: John Dramani Mahama
4. Finance Minister: Dr. Mahamadu Bawumia
5. Trades and industry minister: Dr. Papa Kwesi Nduom
6. Foreign affairs minister: Nana Akufo Addo
7. Attorney General: Ivor Greenstreet
8. Education minister: Hassan Ayariga
9. Power minister: Akwasi Addai Odike
10. Minister of food and agriculture: Edward Mahama
Are there any other presidential candidates you think should have made it to the list? Share your thoughts on in the comments sections or email us at email@example.com. We are also available on Facebook and Twitter.