Today happens to be the birthday of former Miss Malaika beauty queen Hamamat Montia who is currently in the United states pursuing her dream career in modeling.
Hamamat who is also an entrepreneur, author and mother of two has become an instagram star for her beauty shots and skin care routines she often posts.
Describing herself as a global ambassador, Hamamat says she loves to travel and to share the truth about Africa's greatness with the rest of the world.
Aside her unique dark skin complexion, Hamamat has been making the news for her distinctive short hair and even going completely bald at some point.
Here are 7 instances Hamamat has set melanin goals for women of colour worldwide.
1. That time when her intense beauty complimented the white bikini
READ ALSO: 7 times Ghanaians said shit about Lord Paper
2. That time when Hamamat and the earth were one
3. That time when everyone realised cowries have never looked so good in a bunch
4. When she shared her major beauty secret with the world
5. That time Hamamat was loving herself in all her imperfections
6. That time she posed for a profile shot. Exceptional
7. That time she shared this photo to mark her birthday and freedom
Happy birthday Queen!
What do you think of this Queen's dark chocolate skin that looks almost flawless?