Here are pictures you will relate to if you are a broke Ghanian worker.
1. Your face, when it's 30th and your salary has not "dropped"
2. When you see a staff of the finance department
What's going on??
3. How you constantly check your phone for a message that your account has been credited
4. When a text message finally comes in and you realise it is a promo message from your service provider
5. When word comes in that finance made a mistake and so salaries will delay
6. When you finally get the credit alert on your phone
Bend down low
7. How you race to the bank
8. When you finally take hold of the money
Make it rain
9. When after one week, you are out of cash and back to square one
What other experiences can you share? The comments section is yours.