Jocelyn Dumas is one of the biggest names in the Ghana showbiz industry. Known for her talent and exceptional personality, she has become a household name when we mention the top celebrities and influential people in Ghana.
Apart from her success as an actress, producer and media entrepreneur, Jocelyn is also among the top most fashionable celebrities this side of the gulf. She has won queen of the red carpet countless times and never disappoints when she steps out in a new look. Jocelyn has over the years evolved in both fashion and looks. We've seen the different styles she has tried and watched as she nailed them flawlessly. Take a look at the hair-volution of Jocelyn Dumas over the years:
1. Smooth, silky natural-haired Jocelyn:
2. The short fizzy hair
3. The first look at Jocelyn in a bob hairdo
4. In a photoshoot for New African Woman magazine, Jocelyn rocked this curly top hairdo like no other
5. At the 2015 MTV Africa music awards, She slayed in this short, sharp cut look that gave her this edgy look.
6. Going full blonde and slightly curled, we absolutely adore this look
7. Jocelyn at the 2016 Ghana music awards, she went for this straight balck short bob which really brought out the shape of her face and matched her outfit perfectly.
8. This huge mass of wavy silky hair is our final look from Jocelyn that she nailed flawlessly.
Jocelyn Dumas stays winning as a true fashionista, every time. Send us your thoughts via our email at email@example.com or post them in our comments section below.