Do you want to be a celebrity, I mean a real celebrity who ladies will die for? If you answered "yes" then here are some strict lessons you need to learn about the culture of selfies in Ghana's heated entertainment world. These selfies from Dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale teaches us some great lessons about selfies.
Now to the Don'ts of selfies according to Shatta Wale's Instagram pics:
1. Never take a selfie just after waking from bed! It flushes out your beauty
2. It's dangerous to take a selfie with a beautiful celebrity like Delay in the background. It raises suspicions.
3. Being dark-skinned is a blessing! But it gets worse when you darken it with a dark pair of shades.
So you know the wrongs in taking a selfie. Here are the dos in selfie taking!
4. Always flex with the sexy ladies! It brings out the beauty in you
5. Your enemies will scatter when they see how classy you keep becoming
6. In all your selfie ways acknowledge your lover and she will direct your path! Amen
7. And now your selfies just got classier with yours dapper, Shatta Wale!
READ ALSO: 4 things wise wives do to prevent cheating